• Write grant proposal, identify ways to raise funds, market, and promote.
• Help sell tickets, post advertisements, and set up for special events.
• Design and/or present environmental education programs.
• Answer our Helpline and return calls to people who have found animals.
• Other fieldwork may involve placing animals in foster nests or traveling to areas to assess situations brought to their attention by Helpline operators.
Housekeeping or Kitchen Help
• Keep the office, reception room, and animal care building clean and organized. Help in preparation of formulas and species specific foods
Gardeners – Growers – Gatherers
• Help us feed the animals by growing food in your garden or ours
• Pickup and deliver donated foods
• Breed mealworms or sprout seeds
• Place TRWC newsletters and brochures in various locations, in Salem and surrounding areas.
Click on the link below to complete a Volunteer Application. You can either email it back to us, bring it to the center or mail.